Media Training Requirements |
Your Media Goals and Objectives
Get coverage (or more coverage) of our core messages
- Become a ‘go-to’ authority on topics in our area of expertise
- Generate interest in our organisation
- Generate more business
- Build or strengthen credibility, trust, respect or authority
- Build or strengthen our positioning and brand
- Maintain control over the perception of our organisation
- Avoid bad press
- Generate more opportunities for our people to be seen
- Change the perception of our organisation
With these objectives in mind and considering your current media experience, let’s take a look at all the media functions in your organisation.
Communications & Marketing
Text if they don’t have them.
Text if they don’t have them but put anything at all down in their objectives.
Text if they don’t have them but said more coverage in their objectives as well.
Text if they have spokesperson already. [/if 153]
Executives who handle sensitive issues or control media messages
Public Speakers & Presenters
Crisis Media Response Crew
Based on your objectives and analysis of your media resources, we would recommend the following training programs tailored for your organisation.
Communication Fundamentals Training – a bit about it would follow
Spokesperson Training – a bit about it would follow
Executive Media Training – a bit about it would follow
[if 168 not_equal=”None”or”Slim chance”]Crisis Media Training – a bit about it would follow[/if 168]